CANCELLED - ALFI European Asset Management Conference
The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI) is hosting a European Asset Management Conference in Luxembourg on the 17th and the 18th of March 2020.
Join the European asset management community – including investors, aset managers, fund administrators and fund selectors – to share, analyse and debate the most topical industry matters.
Highligths of the agenda
- Product evolution: PEPP, ELTIF and more
- Value assessments
- Tech transformation
- Investors in the focus: needs of institutional and retail investors
- Financial education and long-term saving
- The third-party ManCo universe and managed services
- Workforce of the future
- AI in the face of regulation
- EU-UK relationship in 2020 and beyond
LuxFLAG's Chairwoman Denise Voss will moderate a panel discussion on "ESG:How to really add value for investors" at 11:20.