ALFI London Cocktail & Conference
The 15th edition of the ALFI London Conference is taking place on 8 May 2019 in Central Hall Westminster. The event will kick off with its traditional networking cocktail on the evening of 7 May. Over 1 400 fund industry experts from more than 730 companies are expected to register to attend the event.
Keynote speeches and panel discussions
• A walk on the wild side – disruption scenarios in asset management
• CEO panel discussion – “Walking the talk”; Moving from “re-imagination” to the “reality” of transforming the asset management industry
• Luxembourg: anticipating change, shaping our future and aiming for tomorrow
• “Disruption scenarios” … “structural shifts” … “shaping our future” … how does this impact the regulator?
• Transformation and disruption: what can the asset management industry learn from transformation seen elsewhere?
Workshops: “short and sharp” insights from our experts
• The Luxembourg sustainable finance toolkit
Thomas Seale (LuxFLAG) will introduce the afternoon workshops. Sachin Vankalas (LuxFLAG) will speak at the roundtable on the Luxembourg sustainable finance toolkit.
The event is free of charge, click here to register.