8th Annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen
In its 8th edition, the Annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference has become an unmissable gathering for regulators, leading asset managers and experts to address key distribution industry issues.
Hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen, in collaboration with Financial Times Live, the global events division of the Financial Times, the event will take place on 4 February 2020 in Luxembourg.
Themes for 2020 include:
- EU Commission’s priorities for fund regulation in the next decade
- Balancing AML/KYC compliance with the need for efficiency in distribution
- Is automation driving a new low cost normal for investment?
- Shifting gears for the next 10 years of asset management
- Outlook for the US, a new decade and a presidential election
- Navigating market uncertainty – striking a balance between passive, active and smart beta investing
- Moving from policy to practice in sustainable investment
- Brexit update – are there any opportunities?
LuxFLAG's Chairwoman Denise Voss will attend the event and also take part in a panel discussion on sustainable finance at 15:00.
Read more here.