LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar - 10 June 2020
The first LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar will be hosted in collaboration with PwC Luxembourg on 10 June.
''Navigating through the complex world of ESG data: what is reliable, correct and meets investor demand?''
Investors have used ESG data in investment processes for many decades. However, the demand for ESG/Sustainability data and ESG-aligned products has never been stronger. This has triggered a growing industry of researchers/ ESG data providers in the market using various methodologies which often lead to contrasting conclusions.
- Leslie Swynghedauw - Vice President, ESG Research (MSCI)
- Hans-Ulrich Beck - Executive Vice President, Product Strategy and Development (Sustainalytics)
- Ophélie Mortier - Responsible Investment Strategist, Degroof Petercam Asset Management
This webinar aims to cover:
- What are investors looking for in terms of ESG data?
- Is the current market offer in ESG complete?
- Why do data providers reach contrasting conclusions on the same companies?
- Is there one solution which could fit all in terms of the methodology being used for defining an ESG profile of a company or a country?
- Could regulators / policy makers provide guidance or a set common standards/minimum requirements?
- The future of ESG data in relation to the EU taxonomy.
To register, please click here.