Luxembourg Sustainability Forum 2020
In September 2020, come and rethink the economic models by listening to various speakers exchanging on "The role of the social and solidarity economy in the face of major challenges" at the next Luxembourg Sustainability Forum!
The social and solidarity economy is an excellent opportunity to accompany societal changes, to bring about the necessary changes in terms of sustainable development while promoting economic activities with a social purpose.
At the crossroads of public policies, common goods and, societal issues, social entrepreneurship demonstrates through numerous examples in Europe and around the world its capacity to take up the challenge of sustainable development.
- Emmanuel Soulias, CEO, PUR Project
- Marie-Genneviève Loys Carreiras, Head of Socially Responsible Investment, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Benjamin Cavalli, Director, Malignant Program
- Benoît Bonello, Director of Social Innovation, Suez France
- Round table moderated by Nancy Thomas, IMS Luxembourg
Open to all upon registration and free of charge.
Read more here.