LuxFLAG is hiring a Business Support Officer
The LUXEMBOURG FINANCE LABELLING AGENCY (LuxFLAG) is an independent, non-profit association created in Luxembourg in July 2006 by seven founding partners who are the Charter Members.
The agency aims to promote the raising of capital for the Responsible Investment sector by awarding a recognisable label to eligible investment vehicles. Its objective is to reassure investors that the applicant invests, directly or indirectly, in the Responsible Investment sector.
The agency counts as well on over 75 Associate Members that support the Agency and can benefit from multiple advantages of the Association.
Considering the current growth of the agency, we are looking for a new team member that will complete our existing team of 3 people and will be supporting the agency in a number of various tasks:
- Support the Director of Operations and Sustainability in preparing the application files for the label submission
- Support the General Manager in client meetings and follow-up
- Support the agency in various administrative tasks e.g. invoicing, preparation of strategic notes, accounting support
- Support Database Management and Communication Activities
Who you are
- You hold a Master degree in Finance or Economics.
- You have a first experience in the finance industry or investment funds in particular. An experience or knowledge in the field of Sustainable Finance would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in both English and French (oral and written). German or any other language would be a plus
- You are proactive and extremely well organised, with an ability to work effectively with a sound judgement
- You rely on getting things done and are used to respecting tight deadlines
- You are rigorous, autonomous and a quick learner
- You are a reliable and resilient person
- You have excellent knowledge of MS office tools such as Excel, Word and Power Point
What we can offer you
As a member of the LuxFLAG team, you will be working in a dynamic environment with many opportunities to grow your knowledge in the very promising field of Sustainable Finance. We offer you a number of benefits such as additional pension plans, the bank holidays set in the banking sector convention together with a flexible work schedule. We attach a high importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees and we are committed to the values reflected in our CSR policy.
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to :
Tel: +352 22 30 26-30 Mobile: +352 621 25 05 25 I Fax: +352 22 30 93