LuxFLAG labels 16 new investment products totalling 354, reflecting 74% growth in the number of labelled products in the last 12 months
LuxFLAG is pleased to announce that 16 funds (13 ESG, 3 ESG Applicant Fund Status) have been granted the use of the LuxFLAG Label, bringing the new total to 354 investment products with Eur 154.77 billion AuM as at 1st July 2021.
These products are domiciled in eleven jurisdictions, viz. Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Monaco, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Spain. The funds are managed in 17 countries by 120 asset managers.
LuxFLAG witnessed 74% growth in the number of labelled funds in the last 12 months and particularly 110% growth in ESG Labelled funds. During the past 24 months, LuxFLAG witnessed 160% growth overall and 333% in ESG, reflecting the strong growth in sustainable investing.
The newly labelled ESG Funds are:
- Credit Suisse (Lux) Thematic Opportunities Equity Fund
- Fon Fineco Patrimonio Global
- Fundsmith SICAV - Fundsmith Sustainable Equity Sub-Fund
- GFG Funds - Euro Global Bond
- GFG Funds - Global Corporate Bond
- GFG Funds - Global Enhanced Cash
- GFG Funds - Income Opportunity
- LFIS Vision UCITS - Equity Defender
- MAM Positive Impact
- Moorea Fund - Sustainable Emerging Markets Equity
- Moorea Fund - Sustainable US Equity
- Multifondo America FI
- Multifondo Europa FI
The funds which were granted the use of the LuxFLAG ESG Label Applicant Fund Status are:
- MACSF Invest
- Tomorrow Private Equity Fund I
- Zencap Real Estate Debt III Umbrella FPS